At the end of January, just before my youngest daughter got married, I received my first award ever for writing, the Versatile Blogger Award, sent to me by therealliferealtalk.com blogger, Chanel. Thank you, I really enjoy your blog!
I’d like to nominate fifteen others. I hope they’ll be blessed as I was. 🙂
Now, I’m supposed to write seven things about myself.
- I don’t know how to make the above sites listed into links. Sigh.
- I heard about Jesus Christ and God wanting to be in relationship with me and I didn’t get it for many weeks, although a high school class mate had something to say about it Monday through Friday.
- I’m married to a wonderful guy.
- I’ve worked at two libraries over the years.
- I finished a novel but its lacking what it takes to get published now. So I’m thinking.
- I’m blogging almost six days a week, consistently. That’s amazing to me.
- I’m blessed to have children and grandchildren and friends.
I don’t write to win awards, but I have to say, it warmed my heart. I write because I have to write, it’s become a small part of me. Enjoy your day.