Thank you so very much, https://dandelionsacre.com, for giving me an award for blogging. I appreciate your kind comments and your follow.
I began blogging over seven years ago after attending Montrose Christian Writers Conference in Montrose, PA near Binghamton, NY. I didn’t really know what to expect and it was a slow start. I am still learning, especially about importing pictures.
I so enjoy your photographs and learning about bits and pieces of your life.
Advice I’d give to new bloggers: As a writer, it’s important to be vulnerable so people will relate to what you are saying, but it’s important to use wisdom. Whatever you write will be out there for whomever to read for a long time, maybe forever.
I needed to learn to show up more consistently so people following me would take the time to stop by the site.
I began to understand the importance of following other bloggers. It’s a community and I really enjoy reading other people’s thoughts and opinions. I’ve learned from folks across the world or across my country. How awesome is that?
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for a blogger recognition award. I saved dandelionsacre.com’s beautiful award on my computer to copy and paste on my site and it told me how to paste it in language I couldn’t understand. So, with no pretty award picture, here they are:
- For wisdom and beautiful poetry: lifecameos at wordpresscom7862wordpresscom.wordpress.com/
- For insights into science and faith and intrigue: endatymes.wordpress.com/
- For a blog by a husband, father and man of faith being real: afracturedfaithblog.wordpress.com/
- For cooking and beautiful gardens and family love: indianeskitchen.com
- thedaddyblitz.wordpress.com by a Christian dad and husband and a thinking person with some great advice
- texaslawstudent.com by a young fellow sharing his love of Texas and ideas worth reading
- savannahhardcastle.wordpress.com/ writes with compassion for sufferers and gives wisdom that offers comfort
I could choose many more, but it’s late and I’m losing the ability to think and to craft intelligible sentences. Thanks for stopping by my site and I hope you’ll stop at these blogs as well.
This is a copy of Elizabeth’s instructions to me:
“So, congratulations, guys, for receiving the Blogger Recognition Award, nomination! If you’d like to pass the love along, here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award.
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Give pieces of advice to new bloggers.
Select 5-15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.”